Animal Hospital of Howard offers separate boarding accommodations for dogs and cats at our full service kennel. Both boarding areas include deluxe lodging, specialized feeding suited to your pet's individual needs, comfy blankets, and lots of toys, so you can leave your pet in total comfort. (We also offer Doggie Daycare. Please call 920-434-1010 for more information.)
We know the decision to board your pet can be an anxious time for you and your special friend, so we try to make your pet's vacation a special occasion. Our boarding facility provides a comfortable and relaxing home away from home for your pet when you need to be away on business, vacation or an emergency.
We pay special attention to assure your pet is safe and comfortable.
Special Services for Boarding Guests
- Play-Time — This service offers your pet a chance to relieve their excess energy while boarding. Playtime also helps your pet feel more familiar with our staff and thus more relaxed during their stay – Besides, it’s fun for your pet.
- Vaccinations — Current vaccines are necessary for the protection of all pets boarding with us:
- Dogs must be current on the following required vaccines: Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella (Kennel Cough).
- Cats must be current on the following required vaccines: Rabies and Distemper (FVRCP).
- Fecal exams are also recommended and will be performed if a problem is suspected.
- All pets must be free from internal and external parasties.
- Clean-up Baths — It is our policy that all pets leave as clean or cleaner than when they arrived. All canine guests will receive a free spot clean before leaving.
- Full-Service Veterinary Care — Vaccines and/or other veterinary care is available. Therefore, illness or emergency situations which may arise will be attended to immediately.
Boarding Upgrades for Our VIPs (Very Important Pets)
- Tender Loving Care Package — This package includes two daily play-times, prescription diets (if needed), your choice of toys or treats, lots of fun toys to play with, and extra loving care and attention.
- Puppy/Kitten Care Package — This package required on all puppies and kittens under 6 month of age for their own comfort. Includes two play-times daily, feeding special puppy/kitten food, two additional feedings per day, special cleaning as required, lots of fun toys to play with, and all the attention puppies and kittens desire.
Please feel free to fax your pet's vaccine history to us at (920) 434-7747 prior to arrival. We look forward to your pet's vacation!